Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Finally starting to show! (11 wks, 2days)


Mark and I went to our second appointment last week. Everything was good! I've definitely lost weight, but they weren't concerned about it, so neither am I! They also said the blood work all came back great - no HIV, no CF gene, immune to MMR, I'm O positive (so no worries about RH factor cross reaction at birth), etc, etc. We got to hear the heartbeat, again, which is still soo cool! They said my size is perfect for how far along I am, and I'm even starting to show. My belly is really starting to pop out, and there is definitely a little bump there.

The morning sickness is starting to get better. I have had a few days with no nausea, and a few days where I haven't thrown up at all. Seems so weird to celebrate something like that, but right now that's my biggest "little pleasure." yesterday, I had a huge craving for pot roast and mashed potatoes, so I made a huge dinner, even though Mark was at work and I was the only one to enjoy it. Afterwards, I had this major urge to clean the whole house. I started throwing things away, doing dishes, cleaning bathrooms, doing laundry...until I started to cramp up and I had to lay down. Baby Susque didn't want me to over do it, apparently.

Speaking of Baby H, Mark and I think its a girl. Everyone else says boy, but I'm pretty sure it's a girl. I haven't had any pregnancy dreams or visions of pink, it's just a feeling I've had. Right now, she's already the size of a large lime! Fully formed, just now going through the development stage as everything gets bigger and better defined. Crazy, huh?

Pictures from our Halloween/6th Anniversary Celebration:


1 comment:

  1. If you think it is a girl then I think it is a girl!! I was also sure Isabella was a girl before finding out. Tom's mom had a psychic tell her it was a boy but I just never felt it. They say a mother's intuition is better and more accurate than the 50% guess rate that everything else has. Good luck with everything!! I was sick for the first 4 1/2 months but then it got better. Wait until you feel the first movements, that makes it all worth it. Congratulations to you both!!
    Julie Sussan

    ReplyDelete